Pictures of the table!
This project has been quite a learning experience.
I actually painted the bottom portion a blue that was absolutely hideous.
So back to the paint store.
Then we were not happy with the finish we put on the top, so had to sand that off and start over.
There was some things we would have done differently than the plan had said too, if we were to make another table.
But, live and learn!
We have another project that we made with the scraps from the table, which I will share once its finished.
In the mean time, we have been busy with pea harvest, wheat harvest and now we are going into third cutting of hay.
Here is some pics of pea harvest.
I did not have my camera available for wheat harvest.
That pretty much catches ya'all up.
Hope things are going well your way!
50 minutes ago